- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
10 Second Ninja X
10 SECOND NINJA X is a shockingly fast, overwhelmingly intense action/puzzle game. In this thumb blistering sequel, the nefarious Captain Greatbeard has kidnapped you and trapped your forest friends inside of his army of robots like some kind of psychopath. Greatbeard doesn’t think you’re the fastest ninja who ever lived – he is WRONG. Destroy all of Greatbeard’s robots in each level in ten seconds or less. Be fast enough to get the coveted three star rating in each. Fight through 100 levels, explore Greatbeard’s airship, discover secrets, climb the leaderboards and show everyone what it means to be THE FASTEST, COOLEST HERO EVER.
⦁ 100 thumb blistering, mind bending levels over 11 game worlds
⦁ 11 “Marathon Modes” with back to back ninja madness
⦁ Player ghosts and unlockable ghost hints for the trickier levels!
⦁ Explore the magnificent Greatbeard’s ship in the retro styled hub.
⦁ Online leaderboards for every level!
⦁ Hidden minigames – with a 100% chance of Nun themed mayhem.
⦁ 8 different character costumes to unlock and play
"10 Second Ninja X is slick, quick and compulsive" – Telegraph, ⅘
"Sprinkled with humour, colour, and secrets to uncover, this action platformer is an addictive little time-waster " – God is a Geek, 9/10
"A great sequel… It offers smooth gameplay, great characters, and strong reasons to keep coming back." – XboxOne UK, 9/10
"The developers get what’s important and give it to you in spades" – NoobGrind, 8.7/10
"It’s super easy to lose a lot of time replaying levels and not even notice" – LETSPLAYVIDEOGAMES, 8/10
10 Second Ninja X has full Steam trading card support – with loads of cards to collect.
- OS: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 x32 and x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6320 or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+(2*2.6 GHz) or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 440 (1024 MB) or equivalent / Radeon HD 6450 (512 MB) or equivalent / Iris Pro Graphics 5200 (1792 MB)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 350 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.