- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
2 Planets Fire & Ice
Experience what may very well be the fastest match-3 game of all time –Two Planets Ice & Fire! Approx. 140 levels with diverse objectives guarantee non-stop gaming fun!
Glistening with amazing HD graphics, the game offers you the choice of two different game modes: chill out and clear levels at your own pace on the ice world or put yourself in the hot seat against the ticking clock on the fire planet.
Master the exciting levels by clearing a specified color from the playing field, sending special jewels tumbling to the bottom of the board, arranging jewels in special positions or setting off as many explosions as possible – and a whole lot more!
- Amazing full HD graphics
- Approx. 140 levels
- Super fast gameplay
- Diverse level objectives
- Two different game modes
- OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 /
- Processor: Intel Pentium (or similar AMD) 1.5 GHz
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 500 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.