From Frédérick Raynal, the creator of Alone in the Dark® and pioneer of survival-horror, 2Dark is a grim journey of stealth and courage into the heart of corruption. Use your cunning to infiltrate Gloomywood’s bastions of cruelty. Investigate to uncover the secrets of the deranged psychopaths within, seek retribution for their crimes, and bring the children to safety.
Plagued by a string of child abductions, darkness hangs over the once-picturesque city of Gloomywood like a curse, smothering hope and paralyzing its citizens with fear. Having seen his own wife slain and his children taken, former detective Mr. Smith vows to find justice and bring an end to the misery. But, if only it were so simple. From dubious streets and suspicious dwellers, to the pack of smokes in your pocket and the betrayal of your own footsteps, danger infests every corner and crevice. Doubt everything in this trap of a city where death is the only certainty.
A NEW STEALTH-HORROR ADVENTURE
- A nerve-wracking experience of ruthless consequences with only your wits to guide you.
- Perfect your plan to infiltrate intricately handcrafted levels and escape with the children.
- Stick to the shadows and step carefully. Light and sound can be your allies, and your undoing.
- Supplies are limited. From flashlight batteries to bullets, make every item count.
- Investigate every nook and cranny to expose the sinister secrets behind the abductions, uncover new areas, and find every child.
- Kids will be kids. Stop for too long and they’ll fidget and cry, putting both of you in harm’s way.
- Break for a smoke to save your progress, but be wary of noisy coughing fits, and remember, smoking really does kill.
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530, 2.93 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 9800 / ATi Radeon HD 4870
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.