- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
3D ParticleGen Visual FX
ParticleGen is a flexible and highperformance tool for the creation of multifaceted 3D particle effects in real-time. Thanks to numerous professional features like Interactive real-time previews and the exact setting of parameters using curve diagrams, the program is ideally suited for DTP, video compositing, post processing, software development and all kinds of visualization.
ParticleGen enables the realization of almost any desired effect, from explosions and fog to reflections in water. Besides using your own particle shapes which can be created with any conventional image editing program, the software also allows you to import textured 3DS files, which you then can use as particles or animations. For "Autodesk Maya" users, ParticleGen enables users to import camera animation for compositing purposes. Yet another of the software’s special features is the display of optical deformation effects like shimmering air, shock waves, etc.
ParticleGen also enables you to import the widest range of file formats, like TGA (images and sequences), BMP, DDS or AVI.
- True 3D display, with wind and gravity influences
- Interactive real-time preview with High Dynamic Range Rendering
- Display of optical deformation effects (Displacement Maps)
- Codec, frame rate, frame interlace and color space can be individually set
- Configurable lighting, background and terrain
- Use of own textures and 3D objects as well as background images and videos
- Extensive particle, texture and effects library
- Export Per Frame (DDS series, TGA series) or as video (AVI) up to 4000×3000 Pixel
- Export of depth information and alpha channel
- Resets for PAL-, NTSC- and HDTV formats
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel/AMD Single Core CPU with 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Graphics card with 128 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: Directx 9.0c compatible
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.