- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
5 Star Rio Resort
Lucy, a hotel tycoon’s daughter, finally gets her chance to prove that she’s a worthy heiress to the family’s real-estate empire. Now she has to build her own 5 star hotel resort on a shoestring budget. Will Lucy live up to her family’s expectations?
Help Lucy in this colourful Match 3 game to get her 5 stars and enjoy pure holiday feeling. On the beach and beneath the palm trees many engaging tasks and exciting challenges await you. Earn extra cash in Match 3 levels and Solitaire mini games to make the holiday resort of your dreams come true.
Experience all the magic of the South Seas and create the perfect holiday destination.
- Enjoy that special holiday feeling
- Help a young hotel manager build a premium luxury hotel (20 buildings and facilities such as hotel, bars, cafés, chillout area, pool, wellness and fitness centre, cinema etc.)
- Research and create new helpful power-ups
- Hand-drawn HD graphics
- Solitaire mini games for even more variety
- 96 challenging levels
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium (or similar AMD) 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 200 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.