- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
A Game of Thrones: Genesis
What King will you be?
Conqueror, Usurper or Diplomat?
"A Game of Thrones – Genesis" immerses you into the heart of the battles and intrigues between the Houses that shaped the Kingdom of Westeros. From Nymeria’s arrival in the Kingdom of Dorne to the awakening of the "Others" beyond the Wall, you’ll live the origins of A Game of Thrones saga through more than 1000 years of history, by taking part in Westeros’ founding events and largest battles.
In this great strategy game, victory does not necessarily result from brute force. You can choose to use a military approach and besiege your opponents, strangle them in an economical war, or even use dirty tricks and diplomacy to politically crush them. Treachery and deception are everywhere and can be more efficient than the most powerful army. So watch your back and show no mercy if you want to keep sat on the Iron Throne.
- The video game adaptation of the fantasy saga "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George RR Martin.
- A deep and exciting gameplay combining strategy, diplomacy and politics.
- Discover the origins of the universe of the Iron Throne through the Story mode, and participate in major conflicts that have shaped Westeros.
- Compete against up to 7 other players in multiplayer. Form alliances, break them, show subtle tactics and crush your opponents!
- OS: WINDOWS XP SP2/VISTA SP1/WINDOWS 7
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.2 GHZ
- Memory: 1024 MB (XP) / 2048 MB (VISTA/7)
- Graphics: 256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 3.0 COMPATIBLE. ATI RADEON X1600 XT/INTEL HD/NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600 GT OR HIGHER
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 10 GB
- Sound: DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE
- Internet: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR ONLINE GAMING AND GAME ACTIVATION
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.