- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
A Way Out EN
In the middle of the 16th century, the Great Polish Kingdom enters its golden age. Being the major power in Europe of that time, Poland invades Ukraine, seizes its lands and enslaves local people, while building a dominating Polish empire in the area. The southern stream of the river Dnieper becomes a refuge for those, who wish to escape from Polish domination. Soon the place by the river called Zaporozhye turns into the organized center of Cossacks opposition that becomes the biggest threat to the Polish Empire. Taras Bulba, the legendary Cossack warrior leads his people to drive out the occupants and liberate Ukraine. Engage yourself in a fascinating game challenge and slay your enemies in this new adventure RPG!
- Spectacular environmental effects, day/night cycles
- Horse mounts, mounted battles and opponents
- 7 large locations filled with adventures and quests
- 18 unique characters
- Over 40 quests to complete
- 3 types of weapons used in different circumstances (light, heavy and firepower)
- Dashing atmosphere of free Cossack life made by colorful Ukrainian voice-over
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.