- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014
Enter the ‘League of Super Sports Cars’ and experience the thrill of GT3 class racing with ADAC GT Masters 2014.
ADAC GT Masters Experience brings you all 8 tracks and 19 team cars from the 2014 Championship season, including the AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA, BMW Z4 GT3, CHEVROLET CAMARO GT3, CORVETTE Z06.R GT3, MCLAREN MP4-12C GT3, and MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3. A two race format means you’ll need to drive twice as hard on your way to the 2014 Championship title.
Sixteen races stand between you and becoming an ADAC GT Masters Champion, enjoy the drive.
- Championship – Be the ADAC GT Masters Champion
Earn the title of champion for yourself, your team, and your manufacturer
as you race up to 23 computer controlled opponents who will adapt to your skill level to create an exciting championship experience every time you play the game.
- Online Multiplayer – Battle the ADAC GT Masters community
Challenge friends and rivals, or even a real-life ADAC GT Masters driver in
grids of up to 24 players in online multiplayer races.
- Single Race – The pursuit of perfection
Challenge yourself in a race against up to 23 of the computer’s
evolving opponents around any of the 8 tracks of the 2014
ADAC GT Masters Championship season.
- Online Competitions – Capture Glory
Battle your way to the top of the leaderboards and see where
you stand amongst the world’s greatest by joining official hotlap
competitions from ADAC.
- Online Leaderboard Challenge
Compare your best lap times against all the other online players.
Monitor your progress in real time using the in-game leaderboard bar.
- Practice – Just you and the track
Select a race track and the open tarmac is yours alone. Fire
up your favorite ADAC car and master every corner raced in the
2014 ADAC GT Masters Championship.
- Pit Stops – Plan your strategy
Rotate tyres, swap drivers, and serve any penalties you incur during pit stops in Single Race, Championship, and Multiplayer game modes, or race non-stop by disabling the mandatory pit stops in your game settings.
- Weight Penalties – Courage under pressure
Any car in a Championship race may be forced to carry additional weight. The use of performance weights is specified by the ADAC GT Masters Regulations according to the previous race results. Be prepared to step up your gameplay should you have a pile of ballast blocks at your feet.
- Audio Realism – A motorsports symphony
Few sounds are as moving as those of a finely tuned race engine at full throttle tearing across the blacktop. Experience the pure and exhilarating auditory pleasures of motorsport as they have been recreated for your ADAC GT Masters experience by one of the most talented sound engineers in the industry. Turn up the throttle.
- Audi R8 LMS ultra
- BMW Z4 GT3
- Chevrolet Camaro GT
- Corvette Z06.R GT3
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
- etropolis Motorsport Arena Oschersleben, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Circuit Park Zandvoort, Noor d-Holland, Holland
- EuroSpeedway Lausitzring, Brandenburg, Germany
- Red Bull Ring, Spielberg, Austria
- Slovakia Ring, Orechová Potôň, Slovakia
- Nürburgring, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Sachsenring, Saxony, Germany
- Hockenheimring Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany
- Prosperia C. Abt Racing (Audi R8 LMS ultra)
- kfzteile24 APR Motorsport (Audi R8 LMS ultra)
- YACO Racing (Audi R8 LMS ultra)
- PIXUM Team Schubert (BMW Z4 GT3)
- Reiter Engineering (Chevrolet Camaro GT)
- Callaway Competition (Corvette Z06.R GT3)
- RWT RacingTeam (Corvette Z06.R GT3)
- MRS GT-Racing (McLaren MP4-12C GT3)
- BKK Mobil Oil Racing Team Zakspeed (Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3)
- H.T.P. Motorsport (Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3)
- ROWE Racing (Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3)
Important Info/DLC Purchasing Policy
R3E user accounts are associated with the user’s Steam account for security and transactions through Steam Wallet. A Steam account can use multiple R3E accounts by using the ‘switch accounts’ function in the R3E Account Settings.
Upon purchasing an R3E DLC via the Steam Store, an R3E user account will be permanently associated with that Steam account and it will no longer be possible to switch accounts. The option to switch accounts will be permanently removed from the R3E Account Settings.
- OS:Microsoft Windows Vista / 7
- Processor:Dual core at 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or AMD equivalent
- Memory:2 GB
- Graphics:NVIDIA 7900 512 MB Video Card or AMD equivalent
- Hard Drive:12 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.