Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders: Planetfall is now available!
About the Game
Welcome to Age of Wonders, the authentic turn based fantasy strategy classic that started the hit series. Age of Wonders’ intimate atmosphere with painterly graphics still shines today. The game’s fully patched up, start building your fantasy empire today!
The Age of Wonders, once a time of magic and peace. An age swept into the ravaging gale of chaos by the arrival of a single, uninvited race: the Humans. The fragile balance that existed between the ancient races, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs and others, has changed into a struggle for power and survival in the wake of the turmoil the Humans have brought to the land. Prepare for a strategy adventure where you will uncover wondrous ancient artifacts, awesome magical power, and the secrets of a shattered empire. Ally with the forces of light or darkness to determine the fate of the world in the Age of Wonders!
- Age of Wonders is a turn-based game combining the best elements of strategy, adventure and role-playing.
- 12 unique fantasy races, over 50 different heroes with upgradable abilities, dozens of spells and scores of locations to explore.
- Employ strategic and tactical skills to command troops in capturing vital locations and defeating enemies.
- Battle your way through vast open lands, breach the outer wall in city sieges and explore deadly dungeons.
- Forge strategic alliances with compatible races to leverage each race’s unique skills and abilities.
- Experience captivating single player campaign playable from the light and dark side.
Play multi-player games against your friends through hotseat play, play-by-email, over LAN or the Internet. The latter two modes feature an additional game play mode of simultaneous turns for a fast game pace.
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Intel Pentium 166+ CPU
- Memory: 32MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible graphic card
- Hard Drive: 350MB hard disk
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.