- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Airline Tycoon 2 – Falcon Airlines (DLC)
He’s back! Siggi Sorglos, synonymous with German diligence, punctuality and cuckoo clocks, returns to the airline business with this DLC for Airline Tycoon 2. Play the entire campaign form the main game plus two brand-new missions with this blonde winner and learn why he has returned from his well-deserved retirement. This DLC also brings the possibility of establishing branch offices in foreign airports and thus receiving access to a larger selection of charter flights. But that’s not enough! For even the popular last-minute counter is celebrating its comeback with this DLC. Whoever reliably fulfills the contracts offered there will rake in a lot more money.
- New character: Siggi Sorglos, completely voiced with his own story
- New airline: Falcon Lines
- Two additional campaign missions
- Branch offices: Open locations throughout the world!
- Last-minute counter: Fulfill time-critical contracts for high rewards!
- All new features can also be used with the existing characters.
- OS:Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor:3 GHz Intel Pentium D / AMD Athlon 64 3000+
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon X 1800
- Additional:Requires main game Airline Tycoon 2 to be installed and activated.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.