- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Alekhine’s Gun UNCUT
It is the height of the Cold War, a time of global uncertainty and civil unrest. You are Agent Alekhine, a highly skilled Russian assassin, driven by a moral compass that leads you headfirst into a covert operation unsanctioned by the country you previously served.
Working alongside American CIA agents, your mission is clear – though how you accomplish it is anything but – as the tension of a nuclear standoff grows with each passing minute. Enemies and allies blur; truth is as nebulous as your identity. In a world where one wrong move could be the end of you, navigating a new direction comes at a price.
- TRAVERSE 11 OPEN GAME LEVELS – Play through open environments with non-linear missions within intriguing U.S., European, and Cuban locations. Explore multiple routes, hidden rooms, and numerous methods to execute assignments. Move freely within your surroundings. Tackle objectives in any order you choose.
- CONTROL YOUR MISSIONS – Complete each stage within the missions based on your own personal strategy and play style. Experiment with tactics such as using poisons, staging accidents, or purposely alerting guards.
- MAXIMISE YOUR STEALTH RANKING – Create distractions, pick locks, take on enemy disguises, retrieve vital documents to discover new information, and use specialised weapons to dispose of enemies. Gain additional weapons after each level based on your ability to complete missions without causing attention.
- EXPERIENCE COLD WAR ESPIONAGE – Alekhine’s Gun takes place in a time of extreme hostility and tension, beginning in the early years of the Cold War after WWII and extending through the early 1960s Cuban Missile Crisis. Experience cinematic cut scenes that add layers of intrigue and offer information to help unravel the plot, while providing a historical perspective of this time period.
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel or equal AMD-Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB OF VIDEO MEMORY ATI RADEON HD 2600/NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 OR HIGHER
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.