- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
All Guns On Deck
The vast horizons are full of pirates, vagabonds with no claim to the ground their feet tread. Amongst the bandits scattered across the oceans, four factions dominate the worlds main landmasses. Eutopia’s conquest will be the force that rids the world of its calamity. Making way for a new era of prosperity, with all continents under one banner.
In a world where sea battles are the punch line of jokes uttered by historians, the generals of Eutopia focus their efforts on reviving the lost art of ship building to aid in the campaign against aerially superior foes. Hiring small bands of mercenaries to take to the seas and launch a global attack on all fronts from beneath the skies. Though, as men once again set sail, the ocean reminds why the depths were abandoned all those years ago.
All Guns On Deck is a strategy, real time tactics action rpg, naval combat game with a unique battle system and unforgiving world to conquer. Players find themselves in the boots of a naive young sea captain, eager to take to the waves in support of the war effort of his great nation.
- Intense sea to aerial combat.
- Capture ports & destroy enemy garrisons.
- Battle colossal sea monsters.
- Command up to 5 guns on your warship.
- Take full direct weapon control or manage ships crew.
- Multiple crew types from welders, engineers, fireman and many more.
- Tons of items and consumables to find.
- Loads of weapons to arm your vessels.
- Many ships from cruisers to aircraft carriers.
- A vast world spanning 6 continents.
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Generic Sound Device
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.