- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Anna – Extended Edition
Set in an abandoned sawmill nestled high in the Italian mountains, Anna challenges the player to uncover horrific clues and use them to solve puzzles related to your character’s dark past. The player’s behavior does not only determine the mental health of the main character but can also change locations and unveil new secrets leading to one of eight possible endings.
Anna – Extended Edition has been given an overhaul based on the feedback of the thousands of players of the original Anna. It features more environments, more hours of game play, more puzzles, additional gameplay features, enhanced graphics and an improved interface. Anna – Extended Edition is sure to please fans of psychological horror games and offer an even more chilling gameplay experience with these new additions.
Features of Anna – Extended Edition
- A haunting tale of psychological terror
- Game reacts to player’s actions, changes locations and starts supernatural events
- Physics-based environmental puzzles
- Eight possible endings, each determined by the player’s action
- New environments, puzzles, interface and music
- Improved Graphics
- Creepy in-game character: “The Wife Doll,” with new AI
- Photos of the real-world sawmill location
- Complete soundtrack (Songs will be placed in your Anna folder in the Steam Directory: …SteamsteamappscommonAnnaExtrasSoundtrack)
- Main character’s notebook in English and Italian
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 3 graphic card
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 850 MB HD space
- Sound: Stereo sound card
- OS: OSX 10.8.2
- Processor: iMac Intel i5 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
- OS: Ubuntu 12.10.x
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
- Additional: 32 bit systems only
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.