- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Get the full Anno 2205 experience including all update and add-on content. Develop your civilisation on earth, in space and on the moon to stay in the race for ressources and influence.
The Ultimate Edition is the best way to discover human-kind’s next step into the future.
The Ultimate edition includes the 3 free DLCs, Wildwater bay, Veterans and Big Five, and 3 premium DLCs :
– Discover new gameplay tactics as you will need to dry the marshes before settling.
– Manage all-new production chains and unlock a space-wide module type to improve farms and factories in all regions.
– Conquer space by building, expanding and managing your own modular space station.
– Go even further in expanding your conquest and manage Nexus, a powerful AI controlling the newly accessible space station modules.
– Unveil the synthetics, a man-machine new faction
– Discover three new sectors
– Fight enemy invasions in regular sectors
– Unlock new customisation options
About the Game
Anno 2205™ – the beloved city builder takes off into space!
In Anno 2205™, you join humankind‘s next step into the future with the promise to build a better tomorrow. You conquer Earth, establishing rich, bustling cities and grand industrial complexes, but to secure the prosperity of your people, you must travel into space.
A scientific breakthrough in fusion energy promises to revolutionise all aspects of society. The necessary isotope, helium-3, can only be found in harvestable quantities on the Moon. Venture into space and settle on the Moon in the thrilling race for resource and power.
Anno’s masterful economic gameplay is back and taking strategic city-building simulation to new heights, launching into space!
THE ACCLAIMED CITY BUILDER REACHES FOR THE STARS
Anno 2205™, the sixth title in the award-winning city-building franchise, expands into space. Colonise continents on Earth, establish bases on the Moon, and mine the Moon’s resources to transform your cities into thriving metropolises.
UNLIMITED CITY BUILDING
Thousands of hours of accessible and challenging gameplay let you go beyond the story and ultimately grow monumental cities with thousands of buildings. You control your growing corporation simultaneously on multiple locations on Earth and the Moon. Gameplay brings a revolutionary session mode that lets you play on multiple islands, instantaneously connecting different regions. Anno 2205™ is the biggest in the series, offering unlimited replay value on islands five times bigger than in previous games.
INDULGENT GRAPHICS BRING YOUR CITY TO LIFE
The new game engine offers a true sense of grandeur and brings an unprecedented level of detail and immersion. Your city comes to life with flying cars and more than a million thriving citizens alongside churning factories, grinding mines, and amazing wildlife, all completely animated and driven by your actions.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10(64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or AMD Radeon HD5870 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Game contains Denuvo (https://www.denuvo.com/) anti-tamper technology.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.