- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
ARK: Aberration – Expansion Pack (DLC)
Waking up on ‘Aberration’, a derelict, malfunctioning ARK with an elaborate underground biome system, survivors face exotic new challenges unlike anything before: extreme radioactive sunlight and environmental hazards, ziplines, wingsuits, climbing gear, cave dwellings, charge-batteries, and far more, along with a stable of extraordinary new creatures await within the mysterious depths. But beware the ‘Nameless’: unrelenting, Element-infused humanoids which have evolved into vicious light-hating monstrosities! On Aberration, survivors will uncover the ultimate secrets of the ARKs, and discover what the future holds in store for those strong and clever enough to survive!
Owners of ARK’s "Season Pass" also get additional exclusive in-game Aberration-themed cosmetic item skins:
– The Bulbdog Mask, representing the cheery demeanor of this loyal ward against the Nameless.
– The Reaper Helmet, depicting the frightening visage of these dangerous behemoths that roam the Element-infused depths and irradiated surface of Aberration.
– The Aberration Helmet, formed from the damaged ARK’s obsidian-like underground rock, creates an imposing presence for Survivors who wear it.
– The Aberration Sword, forged from the Element Crystals that run within the deepest chambers of the ARK, emits a subtle glow to strike fear into your enemies.
AN ARK GONE AWRY
Aberration places survivors on a damaged ARK: its internal atmosphere has leaked away, resulting in a harsh surface with intense radiation, and a plethora of lush biomes underground. With the maintenance systems of this ARK malfunctioning, the many hazards, creatures, and nature of the environment present a thrilling new world to explore and master.
TAME NEW CREATURES
Capture and tame fourteen new creature types with amazing abilities! Clamber up walls & glide through the air on a self-camouflaging Rock Drake’, keep the dark at bay with one of four friendly ‘Lantern Pets’, or grab and toss multiple creatures simultaneously with a massive ‘Cave Crustacean’, or — if you are brave enough – allow the horrific "Reaper Queen" to impregnate you, and spawn a vicious male Reaper alien lifeform you can tame and control.
CRAFT 50+ UNIQUE ITEMS
With 30 new Engrams to speed your crafting, you’ll now have access to cave-climbing picks, gliding wingsuits, and ziplines to traverse this new ARK. Dominate the harsh environment and protect yourself with hazmat outfits, charge lanterns, flashbangs, batteries, glowsticks, railguns and much more. Thrive by gathering new resources, using fishing baskets, and gas collectors.
CONQUER NEW CHALLENGES
With the maintenance systems of this new ARK malfunctioning, earthquakes, radiation exposure, gas leaks, and Element chambers are among the many hazards that survivors will learn to grapple with Aberration’s five new major biomes, both aboveground and below the surface.
AN INTRIGUING STORYLINE
Gear-up to take on the terrifying threat lurking within the deepest depths of Aberration as you uncover the ultimate secrets of the ARKs, and learn more about the future of Ark itself!
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires broadband internet connection for multiplayer
- OS: OSX 10.9 or Higher
- Processor: 2 GHz Equivalent CPU
- Memory: 4000 MB RAM
- OS: Ubuntu Equivalent Distro
- Processor: 2 GHz 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 4000 MB RAM
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.