- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Armada 2526 (Gold Edition)
Conquer the Galaxy In This ‘4x’ Strategy Game.
Lead one of 18 different alien races to become a mighty pan-galactic empire. Manage your colonies, deploy your fleets and conduct research. Plot your strategy and turn your planets into mighty bastions. Explore new star systems, where you may encounter tachyon storms, psychic plants, primitives or find abandoned alien technology. Diplomacy is of utter importance in being successful. Make pacts and alliances, make threats or ask for favours – and when the time is right, replace diplomacy by space combat and fight it out in real-time 3D.
The trade system lets you trade valuable commodities between both your own and alien worlds. Alien relics, rare minerals, tourists, or even natural anti-matter, your freighters will carry them all. Although the game is complex, and the possible strategies endless, powerful help and advisor features, help you get up to speed quickly. Unlike many games in this genre, Armada 2526 Gold Edition focuses on providing a game that can be finished in a reasonable time, and emphasizes battle and strategy over economic micro-management. All with one purpose: to emerge victorious and conquer the galaxy with your armada.
- Turn based star map for fleets, colonies, research and diplomacy.
- Customizable map size and number of players. Map designer included.
- 18 animated alien races to play and battle against.
- Full featured diplomacy system.
- More than 150 technology items to research.
- Trade system plus espionage and special ops system.
- 3D Real-time battle system for fighting huge battles.
- More than a hundred beautifully crafted ship models.
- Multiplayer by LAN or PBEM
- Tough A.I. opponents.
- Includes the expansion Supernova !
- OS:Windows XP with SP2
- Processor:2,4 Ghz
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card with Pixel/Vertex Shader 2.0 support
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.