- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Assassin’s Creed 3 (Deluxe Edition)
The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution.
Assassin’s Creed® III takes you back to the American Revolutionary War, but not the one you’ve read about in history books…
- As a Native American assassin, eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more!
- From bustling city streets to chaotic battlefields, play a critical role in the most legendary events of the American Revolution including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York.
- Experience the truth behind the most gruesome war in history: the American Revolution.
- Introducing the Ubisoft-AnvilNext game engine, stunning new technology that will revolutionize gaming with powerful graphics, lifelike animations, immersive combat, and advanced physics.
- OS: Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
- Processor: 2.60 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E8200 or 2.60 GHz AMD Athlon™ II X4 620
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 10—compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- DirectX®: 10
- Hard Drive: 17 GB
- Sound: DirectX 10—compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
AMD Radeon™ HD 4850 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website.
Requires a Uplay Account
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.