- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Assassins Creed: Liberation HD
Introducing Assassin’s Creed® Liberation HD, the striking chapter of the pre-American Revolution Assassin’s Creed saga which arrives for the first time on HD consoles and PC. With improved gameplay, a deeper story, and HD graphics, Liberation is an immersive and full Assassin’s Creed experience.
The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the north, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the south – but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, a deadly Assassin who will use every weapon and ability in her arsenal on her quest for freedom. . Whether eliminating her enemies with her multiple assassinations technique or luring them into deadly traps using her tools, Aveline strikes mortal fear into the hearts of those who stand in her way.
As an Assassin, Aveline soon finds herself on an unforgettable journey that will take her from the crowded streets of New Orleans to voodoo-haunted swamps and ancient Mayan ruins. She will play a pivotal role in the turbulent New Orleans revolution and the beginning of a new nation. As she fights for freedom, not for herself, but for those whose life and hopes have been squashed.
AVELINE IS BACK
As Aveline, an Assassin of mixed French and African heritage, you must use your skill, instinct and weaponry – including a machete, poison-dart blowpipe, a whip and duelling pistols – to hunt down and eliminate your enemies.
EXPERIENCE THE UN-UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Feast your eyes on a richly detailed world, thanks to the AnvilNext engine which features groundbreaking physics, animation and innovative combat system. Outmaneuver your enemies in the Louisiana bayou with the unique Tree Navigation system, and eliminate them from above with deadly precision. Deep dive under water as you search for lost Mayan treasures, but stay alert; the hostile wilderness and humid swamps are full of menacing animals.
COMPLETELY IMPROVED EXPERIENCE
Taking full advantage of its new hardware, Liberation HD introduces graphical improvements such as high-dynamic-range (HDR) rendering, high definition environments and characters, updated cinematics the sum of which delivers a complete graphic overhaul of the title. The gameplay experience has been revamped too with updated missions that improve the pacing, new missions that dive deeper into Aveline’s story, and updated world design for more gameplay options during mission. Finally, a particular attention was given to the audio with re-mastered music and all-new SFX.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 / 8.1 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2105 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD Phenom 2 X4 955 @ 3.2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD4870 (512MB VRAM & Shader Model 4.0)
- Storage: 3500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Supported video cards at time of release: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT or better, GeForce 9, GTX 200, GTX 400, GTX 500, GTX 600, GTX 700 series. AMD Radeon HD4870 or better, HD5000, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series. Note: Latest GeForce drivers tested: 331.65 for all series. Latest Radeon drivers tested: 13.9 Legacy for Radeon HD4870 and Windows Vista, 13.9 for Radeon HD5000 and above. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.