- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Assetto Corsa: Dream Pack 1
Welcome to DREAM PACK 1, the first add-on content pack ASSETTO CORSA.
This package adds to Assetto Corsa the legendary circuit of Nürburgring-Nordschleife and ten new awesome cars. The circuit has been reproduced for the first time in a PC racing simulation using the Laserscan Technology, that guarantees the maximum level of precision in reproducing each detail of the track. The selection of cars has been choosen by the gamers who voted their favourite models, and it consists in a perfect mix of vehicles of different classes, type and ages, ready to satisfy any taste of Assetto Corsa users!
– Features the legendary Nurburgring-Nordschleife circuit in three all-new layouts: Nurburgring-Nordschleife, Tourist, Endurance.
– Features the Bridge To Gantry mode, that allows to simulate the real track day rules of Nurburgring.
– Features Alfa Romeo 4C, GTA and 155 Ti V6 ‘93
– Features BMW M235i Race car
– Features GM Corvette C7r GTE
– Features McLaren P1 and F1 GTR
– Features Mercedes-Benz 190E EVO II and C9
– Features Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GTR
Since its construction (1925 – 1927), the Nordschleife has enjoyed a reputation as a terrifying and merciless route through the Eifel forests. An English journalist who visited the Nordschleife during the opening race on 18 June 1927 even concluded “that it seemed as if a reeling, drunken giant had been sent out to determine the route”. The Formula 1 pilot Sir John Young Jackie Stewart – after all a three-time world champion in 1969, 1971 and 1973 – was so impressed by the circuit that he gave it the name which it will probably never lose: Green Hell (Grüne Hölle).
Racing and winning on the Nordschleife has always been very special for racing drivers, because the track is one of the most demanding in the world. Tricky corners, treacherous crests, steep inclines and gradients and constantly changing road surfaces demand great skill from the driver and put vehicles to a hard test.
The best-known event today is the ADAC Zurich 24-hour race, which is held on both the Nordschleife and the Grand Prix circuit and which for four days transforms the entire circuit into a huge spectacle. Up to 800 amateurs and professionals in up to 200 cars take part in this race.
Alfa Romeo 4C
Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 ‘93
Alfa Romeo GTA
BMW M235i Race Car
GM Corvette C7r GTE
McLaren F1 GTR
Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 EVO II
NISSAN GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3
- OS: Windows Vista Sp2 - 7 - 8 - 8.1
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10.1 (e.g. AMD Radeon HD 6450, Nvidia GeForce GT 460)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.