- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Axis Game Factory’s AGFPRO BattleMat Multi-Player DLC
You should also like...
Invite your friends to a fun multi-player (up to 8 players) RPG adventure where the only limit is your imagination. Use the GM (Game Master) system to lead your friends on a journey of heroic proportion. Don’t want to worry about a GM, no problem.. Build a fully Co-op world of adventure and quest hand in hand! Take the battle to the next level by building Armies and battling to the death! Need more tactics.. Teams of players can join forces and fight for total domination of the Map with our Objective System. Can’t finish the battle because real life gets in the way.. Save your game for later, players can drop in and out of saves easily with the GM Miniature Assignment System. Too much story for you.. load a map, drop in some miniatures and enjoy a quick and dirty battle. You make the rules, so any game system you have played in the past can be enjoyed in Battlemat’s versatile multi-player ‘Virtual Playing Space’. All these great game modes and any others you may make for yourself are played on Maps and Dungeons you create in AGFPro Basic or Premium Edition.
* AGFPro Basic or Premium Edition is required to play this DLC
- Multi-Player Adventures & Battles (up to 8 players)
- Pen & Paper Adventures (With a GM)
- Pen & Paper Co-op Adventures (GM Optional Co-op Mode)
- Tactical RPG Battles (Including Team Battles)
- Table Top Miniature Wars
- Fight for Map control with Objectives (Teams or Lone Wolf).
- Play with your old Pen & Paper friends Online (Multiplayer)
- Save your games for later.
- Make entire Campaign with NPCs ,Merchants ,Quests and Loot (Tabletop Style) (Multi-Scene System)
- Use your own rules or make up your own games.
- Share your Adventures & Campaigns with other Battlemat Players.
- Use your Maps built in AGFPro Basic or Premium
- Build dungeon dynamically using our modular Dungeon Tile System
- Spice up your play session by dynamically placing anything you need on the fly.
- Full Initiative System
- Dice Roller System
- Save stats in a Character Sheet for any or all Miniatures
- Keep Notes and other information in each miniatures Note System. This system can also be used for conversations,stores,quests on an NPC.
- Robust Character Sheet System
- NPC System
- Dungeon Tile System
- Objectives System
- Placeables System
- Multiple Movement Systems Enabled
- Multiple Camera Systems Enabled
- A Randomizer..use it to choose Loot, Quests, Monsters and much more!
- With AGFPro Premium and Unity3D you can turn any model into a Placeable or Miniature for Battlemat!
- Don’t like a Fantasy Setting mod your own world with the AGF Asset Packager (AGFPro Premium)
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or Better
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon X2 or Better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X800 (Shader Model 2.0+) or Better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: N/A
- Additional Notes: On 64 bit machines the following must be installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redist (64)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.