- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Basketball Pro Management 2014
Basketball Pro Management 2014 is the perfect mix between management and simulation. Become the coach of your favorite team and bring it to the top by managing a multitude of parameters each day: (rosters, trainings, finances, staff management, tactics, search for new talent and so on).
Key features :
- 35 championships including 5 women championships, and US Universities (330 teams), 10.000 players
- Possibility to create your team
- Possibility to create your own systems (position/action of every player in planned attacks)
- Managing recruitment (free agents, loans, purchase or trades, scouting for new talents etc..)
- Managing trainings
- Managing tactics
- Simulation of the matches is set in real time, the user directly influences the game:
- Possibility to change the tactics and make substitution at any moment during the game
- The AI reacts after each of your choices.
- 2D simulation of the matches
Developed by Umix Studios, Basketball Pro Management 2014 is a mix between management and sport simulation.
Play as the basketball coach of your favorite team and bring it to the top!
This results in the management of a multitude of parameters each day : starters choice, trades, trainings, finances, management staff, tactics and even new talent research.
You will also manage your team’s objectives, but be careful not to aim too high otherwise your superiors might lose patience !
Each choice will have a direct influence on the course of each game with a new gaming system in the world of sports simulation.
Management and tactical aspects of BPM 2014 offers a unique experience in a management game that will appeal to the finest tacticians as beginners.
Indeed, Basketball Pro Management 2014 has a very advanced edition of tactics, but simple basketball fans are not as disadvantaged as many tactics are already included in the game.
If these are not enough, you can always create your own systems by choosing the position and action of each player at a given moment !
You can call your systems at the best moment of the game (can be done before every possession) in order to win it ! If you do not want to manage systems, no problems : let your point guard select systems !
If your team is in a bad phase, you can always change your defense, the players’ shooting distance or positions. Also be aware of your players’ fatigue and fouls not to get stuck at the end of games !
Basketball Pro Management 2014 is also equipped with a more realistic scouting system that will make your recruiting exciting !
Enjoy the unlimited lifetime with the "Create a team" mode which allows you to choose the team of your choice from over 35 championships. Play for the promotion, fight for the title, avoid relegation, play the European Cup ? All this is possible in BPM 2014, each and every player has his goal!
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: 1,8 Ghz Core 2 Duo ou équivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.