- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
PLAY FOR FREE NOW!
The Battleborn Free Trial grants unlimited access (no time limits or level caps) to epic 5v5 multiplayer battles in this Hero Shooter by the creators of Borderlands.
Experience a weekly rotation from 30 of the most unique cast of heroes ever assembled. Love a hero? Permanently unlock and customize your favorites via in-game purchases, or upgrade to the full game to unlock all 25 original launch heroes and the Battleborn PvE story mode, or the Season Pass to unlock all 5 post-launch heroes and story operations.
All progression from the Free Trial, including player profiles, Hero stats and masteries, will carry over to the full game and Season Pass if purchased. For any individual Hero purchases you have made you will be refunded the in-game currency value of those Heroes when upgraded to the full game or Season pass.
Battleborn’s team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches, and includes three distinct multiplayer modes.
- Incursion: Teams of heroes must defend their base from waves of AI-controlled minions while working together alongside their own minions to destroy their opponent’s base.
- Meltdown: Teams of heroes must guide their minions as they march to their death at the center of the map. Points are scored for every minion who throws themselves into the incinerator, and the team with the most points wins.
- Capture: Teams of heroes face off in a fast-paced death match and must capture and hold objectives on the map to win.
- Face-Off: Battle and exterminate Varelsi to collect their masks and score points, while balancing between helping your team collect masks and preventing the enemy team from doing so. All the while, the Varelsi get tougher including arena boss battles.
Persistent Progression System:
- Character Rank: Each hero can permanently rank up from 1 to 20 outside of missions and matches, allowing players to swap out augments in their helix skill tree, as well as unlock skins.
- Command Rank: Players can rank up their own player profile, and loot that can be used to benefit any hero the player chooses to command.
- The Peacekeepers are sworn protectors of Solus
- The Eldrid are preservers of the natural order of the universe
- The Rogues are mercenaries only concerned with their own survival
- The Last Light Consortium (LLC) are war profiteers, exploiting others for their own gain
- The Jennerit Empire rule others by force, valuing power above all else
Battleborn has a deep roster of 30 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers.
Battleborn’s accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 20 and fully experience each hero’s unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match.
- OS: Windows® 7 x64-bit or Later
- Processor: Intel i5-750 / AMD Phenom IIx4 945
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD HD 6870/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better, PhysX support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compliant
- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires an internet connection for Steam authentication, and gameplay; software installations require (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 11, NVidia PhysX, .Net Framework 4.5, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and Visual C++ Redistributable 2012.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.