- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Battlefield 1 – Hellfighter Pack (DLC)
The Hellfighter Pack is a booster pack available for Battlefield 1.
The pack is inspired by the Harlem Hellfighters who were an infantry regiment during World War I comprised of African Americans that were known for their toughness and the fact that they never lost a trench, foot of ground, or a man through capture to the enemy.
- Seven day early access to the Giant’s Shadow map to be released later in 2016.
- Hellfighter Trench M1897 – Combat battered shotgun, etched with the Hellfighter insignia and “Men of Bronze” on the receiver and the unit number 369th on the barrel, along with the carving “Go Forward or Die France 1918” on the wooden stock.
- Hellfighter M1911 – Reliable and timeless sidearm still used in action today affectionately called “old slabsides”, etched with the Hellfighter insignia on the breech and “Men of Bronze” on the muzzle.
- Hellfighter Bolo Knife – Fearsome blade etched with the Hellfighter regiment number 369th that makes your enemy feel homesick at first sight.
- Hellfighter Insignia – Wear this emblem to show your belonging to the elite Hellfighter unit and instill fear on the Battlefield.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.