- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Battleplan: American Civil War
Welcome to fastplay wargaming, a new kind of strategy game experience.
Battleplan: American Civil War is an exciting top-down real time/turn-based hybrid strategy game. Take command of either Confederate or Union troops and fight your way through ten of the American Civil War’s most famous battles.
Experience the excitement and satisfaction of co-ordinating plans, seeing them through, revising them dynamically and achieving victory over an opponent with several strategies to employ against you.
A pure strategy experience, Battleplan: American Civil War’s gameplay focuses solely on battle management – the only thing you have to worry about is where best to send your troops and how best to keep them supplied.
The short, demanding battles can be ideal for brief journeys as each can take as little as ten minutes to play.
– Play as Union or Confederate
– Campaign or one off-battles
– Three difficulty settings
– Historically faithful simulation of large-scale battles at divisional and brigade level
– Factor in weather & reinforcements
– Random reinforcements and No Pause mode for a greater challenge
– Unique ‘automatic’ and high-level command battle mechanics
– Manage messengers and lines of communication
– Historically accurate corps commander personalities
– Build pontoons and earthworks
– Ammunition and supply management
– NEW! Change the pace of battle to suit your style with Patch 1.1’s Speed Slider (in Options)
Learn to control your armies, think strategically, and unfold complex attacks in the face of a cunning enemy while dealing with an ever-changing battlefield.
Experience the excitement and satisfaction of co-ordinating plans, seeing them through, revising them dynamically and achieving victory over an opponent capable of surprising you with unorthodox plans of their own.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 or Athlon 64
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GL 2.1
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.