- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
BioShock 2 – Minervas Den (DLC)
Buying Minerva’s Den will also get you Minerva’s Den Remastered! For details on that version, click here!
Minerva’s Den for Mac is currently only available in the original release
About the Game
Minerva’s Den offers a brand-new, self-contained BioShock story, presenting a side of Rapture you’ve never seen before. Seek out the tools you’ll need to unlock new goals and spaces in the order you choose. Face Rapture’s full range of opposition as you increase in power—a new challenge is always right around the corner.
Expand your combat abilities with the experimental Ion Laser and chaotic Gravity Well Plasmid, unique to Minerva’s Den. Face off against the new Lancer Big Daddy, the most advanced Protector that Rapture ever produced. Explore every shadowy corner of Minerva’s Den, unraveling the mysterious past of The Thinker’s inventor, and the dark secrets hidden within the unfeeling, omniscient machine he created.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3800+ 2.4Ghz or better, Intel Pentium 4 530 3.0Ghz Processor or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 7800GT 256MB graphics card or better, ATI Radeon X1900 256MB graphics card or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0C compliant sound card or onboard sound
- Additional Notes: Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection; software installations required including Microsoft Visual C++2008 Runtime Libraries, Microsoft DirectX.
- OS: 10.9.5
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB*
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Additional Notes: * The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and NVIDIA 9400.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.