- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
BioShock Infinite Season Pass (MAC) DLC
Get three DLC packs at an incredible discount only available to Season Pass holders.
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode One
Come back to Rapture in a story that brings Booker and Elizabeth to the underwater city on the eve of its fall from grace. Developed by Irrational Games, the studio behind the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite, this DLC features Rapture as you’ve never seen it before—a shining jewel at the bottom of the ocean, built almost entirely from scratch in the BioShock Infinite engine. The combat experience has been rebalanced and reworked with a greater emphasis on stealth and resource management to give the player an original BioShock combat experience that merges the best parts of BioShock and BioShock Infinite. It includes a new weapon, an old favorite weapon from the original BioShock as well as the return of the weapon wheel, a new Plasmid, new Gear, and Tears.
- Explore the city when it was at the height of its beauty, meet some old “friends,” and make some new ones, all through the eyes of Booker DeWitt. Why are Booker and Elizabeth in Rapture? What was the city like before everything fell to pieces? The answers to these questions and more will be found in BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode 1. This pack is included in the BioShock Infinite Season Pass and will contain new Achievements.
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode Two
See the world through Elizabeth’s eyes in BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode Two. Set immediately after the conclusion of Burial at Sea – Episode One, this final episode puts you in the role of Elizabeth as she journeys through Rapture in an effort to rescue the little sister she abandoned. Developed by Irrational Games, the studio behind the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite, this continuation of the Burial at Sea saga features parts of Rapture you’ve never seen before, incudes modified stealth-oriented gameplay that brings you new weapons and plasmids, and involves nearly every major character from the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite. BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode Two is the last of three BioShock Infinite add-on packs and it concludes the storyline of BioShock Infinite and Burial at Sea. This pack is included in the BioShock Infinite Season Pass and will contain new Trophies.
- BioShock Infinite: Clash In the Clouds
This first add-on pack puts an intense focus on BioShock Infinite combat. Combine weapons, Vigors, Gear, Tears, and Sky-Lines in ways you never thought possible as you square off against impossible odds. This pack features 60 challenges in four brand-new environments. Complete Blue Ribbon Challenges and unlock concept art, Voxophones, Kinetoscopes, and more in The Columbian Archeological Society. Climb the Leaderboards and earn new achievements.
- BioShock Infinite: Early Bird Special Pack
This instant bonus pack contains four pieces of exclusive gear for BioShock Infinite, a Machine Gun Damage Upgrade, a Pistol Damage Upgrade, a gold skin for both weapons and five Infusion bottles that allow players to increase their health, their shield durability or their ability to use Vigors by increasing the quantity of Salts they can carry.
Note: The Early Bird Special bonus pack can only be obtained by purchasing a Season Pass.
- OS: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 20 GB free
- Video Card: DirectX10 Compatible ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 3000 Integrated Graphics
- Video Card Memory: 512 MB
- Sound: DirectX Compatible
- OS: 10.12 (Sierra)
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 30 GB
- Video Memory: 512 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVidia Geforce 640M
- Additional: Macintosh mouse and keyboard, BioShock Infinite supports both the Xbox 360 wired gamepad and the PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller
- Supported Video Cards:NVIDIA GeForce® 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX
ATI Radeon HD 3870, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
Intel HD Graphics 4000
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for BioShock Infinite: ATI RADEON 2000 series, HD 4670, HD 6490M and 6630M, NVIDIA 9000 series, 320M, 330M, Intel HD 3000, Intel Integrated GMA chipsets and 3100
- OS: Ubuntu 14.10, Mint 17.1 or similar Linux distribution
- Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Hard Disk Space: 20 GB Free
- Video Card: NVidia/AMD OpenGL 4.1/DirectX 10.0 level compatible
- Video RAM: 1GB
- Sound: ALSA/PulseAudio compatible
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.