- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
You take on the role of a confused psychopath who finds himself able to leave his cell one day. Explore the hospital grounds, solve mind shattering puzzles, survive relentless horrors and follow the story of Doug Dunheiw as he tries to find some clarity in what goes on at Blackbay Asylum.
Doug Dunaheiw, convicted mass murderer and psychopath, sits in his cell writing a farewell letter to his stuffed bear Teddy as he’s about to go into "exploratory surgery". However, he soon discovers that the cell door is unlocked and the decaying hospital appears to be abandoned. With Teddy strapped to his belt he sets off to find his freedom… But this will be easier said than done!
An ancient evil has taken hold of the hospital, bending reality and dreams into one. Unspeakable horrors lurks around the corners and mind-bending puzzles litters the hallways, making escape impossible for all except for the most hardened psychopath!
- Blackbay Asylum is an Adventure/Puzzle/Horror/Comedy with a H.P. Lovecraft inspired storyline.
- Varied gameplay, shifting between Birds-eye and First person view depending on the situation/level.
- Fully interactive environment! Doug can interact with basically everything in the environment from computers and doors to potted plants and trashcans, and if he can’t use it or pick it up, he’ll say something about it.
- Lots and lots of unique and mind shattering puzzles!
- Battle monsters and traps using your wits. (or die horribly)
- Easy to use inventory with Journal.
- Interactive dialogue with other survivors.
- H.P Lovecraft inspired story told through old journals, notes and dialogue.
- OS: Windows XP, 7/8
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz dual-core processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB dedicated video ram or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1.2 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.