- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Buy Blackguards 2
Blackguards Deluxe Edition:
About the Game
What happens when the only hope of a threatened world lies not with heroes in shining armor, but in the hands of a band of misfits and criminals? Blackguards, a new turn-based strategy RPG, explores this very question. You will discover over 180 unique hex-based battlegrounds within a dark and mature story of crime, drugs, and murder.
Play as a warrior, mage or hunter and customize your character’s skills as you see fit. The challenging campaign delivers a story of doubt, treason and loss. You decide the course of the story at key turning points and determine its outcome.
- More than 180 unique battlemaps provide ever-evolving and novel challenges.
- Make sure you have plenty of snacks, as this dark fantasy adventure has 40+ hours of exciting play time.
- Lead up to five characters in your party to glorious victory or devastating defeat.
- Enjoy enchanting hand drawn backdrops. They’re beautiful even when your party members get their asses handed to them.
- Your choice of spells, skills and abilities determine your battlefield tactics. Aggressive? Defensive? Tactical? It’s your call how to tackle each challenging encounter!
- Use interactive objects like bee hives or barrels to your advantage in combat, or blow yourself up by carrying a torch into flammable swamp gas.
- Dish out some serious damage with 40 special abilities and more than 90 spells… or find yourself on the other end and get obliterated.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 (32/64 bits versions)
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600 GT, ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.