- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Blood Bowl (Chaos Edition)
Inspired by the Warhammer Fantasy world, Blood Bowl is an ultra-violent combination of strategy and sports games.
The Chaos Edition features 23 playable races, including 3 that are totally new, each offering its own game style! Make a competitive team, train it and buy the best equipment. Brutal victory after victory, improve your players’ skills to make them into true Blood Bowl players! This is a no holds barred bonecrunching sport! Even if tactics are your favored route, you can also choose from a large selection of incredible and vicious moves: bribe the ref, devastating spells or illegal weapons…
In the Chaos Edition, three new races are making their triumphant arrival on the field: the malevolent Chaos Dwarfs, the outcasts of the Underworld teams and, for the very first time in Blood Bowl, the Daemons of Khorne! The new Lizardmen Stadium is more than ready to welcome all new teams, along with a new challenging mode, World Cup: participate in a prestigious competition, and lead your team from the qualifications to the bloody final tournament!
Blood Bowl can be played online. Create your team, improve it and lead it to the top of the official rankings! Develop your own private internet league to organize your own tournaments!
- OS: Windows XP SP3/ Vista SP1/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.4 GHZ
- Memory: 1024 MB (XP)/2048 MB (VISTA/7/8)
- Graphics:128 MB 100% DirectX® 9 and shaders 2.0 compatible (NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600 / ATI RADEON X700 or higher) Not compatible with SLI. Intel, SIS and Via/S3G graphics controllers non-supported
- Hard Drive:8 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX® 9 compatible
- Additional:Internet connection required for online gameplay.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.