- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
About the Game
Team up Gladiators! New volunteers are incoming.
Bloodsports.TV is a co-op top-down Hero Defense game. In this spin-off set in the world of Krater, take on waves of incoming enemies and bosses in this old school, fast-paced approach to strategic co-op games. Protect the glorious Missile Silo – locked on and ready to be fired at villages for a fresh supply of volunteers.
Team up with your friends and form a murderous crew from a variety of Gladiators, each with their own unique abilities and styles. Shoot, smash, stomp, electrocute, drain and melt your enemies (and occasionally heal your allies) to become a legendary Gladiator. Achieve higher scores and climb global leaderboards with your friends to become the greatest crew of Gladiators in the world.
- 8 Diverse Gladiators: Choose your favourite and team up with your friends to find the best strategies and survive the longest.
- 90+ Items: Customize your Gladiator to your liking with a plethora of items.
- 8 Arenas: A vicious sport of gladiators needs an arena. Bloodsports.TV features six arenas with tactics to master and beasts to slay.
- Detailed Leaderboards: Track your performance against the global rankings or compare with your friends.
- Path to Glory: Achieve your way through titles and unlocks to reach the ultimate honor – the title of Grand Master!
- Co-operative Multiplayer: Play with your friends! Bloodsports.TV supports up to five players.
- Drop-in, Drop-out: Reconnect a left session or join a group of friends as they are playing.
- Scaling Difficulty: The difficulty of the game is based on the amount of players in the session, never worry about not having enough players.
- Endless Mode: Up for a real challenge? See how far you can get in this mode of infinite carnage!
- APOCALYMPICS: For the hardcore Gladiators out there, the peak of difficulty is contained within the legendary APOCALYMPICS. Only the best will survive this beast of a challenge.
- ОС: Windows Vista*, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Процессор: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+
- Оперативная память: 2 GB ОЗУ
- Видеокарта: Radeon HD 5450 (1 GB) or GeForce GT 430 (1 GB)
- DirectX: Версии 10
- Место на диске: 2 GB
- Дополнительно: Windows Vista x86 SP2 with DirectX 10 Update Installed
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.