- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
London has been lost to the undead plague. Overrun by hordes of mutated zombies, the last hope rests in the united fists of four lone outcasts.
Bloody Zombies is a co-op brawler designed to be played with any combination of flatscreen and VR players. Fight across the ruins of London using carefully refined Free-Form Combat, taking down a terrifying variety of undead with an expanding special move-set. Created for 1-4 players, Bloody Zombies is also enhanced with VR – using its unique viewpoint to help the team overcome obstacles & discover secrets in the game.
Accessible yet deep freeform combat. Combine moves to discover brutal, endlessly chainable combos. Unlock upgradable special moves & passive skills to expand your zombie-slaying abilities.
Unite with friends online & locally, with or without a VR headset. Work together to tear through the undead hordes, whilst competing for the highest score. VR’s enhanced viewpoint allows you to assist other players – lean in & look around to overcome obstacles & give tactical support.
Choose from four survivors, brought together to fight the zombie plague – Teller, Mick ‘The Brick’, Rei, & Eddie. Customise each character’s skillset & wield a destructive arsenal of melee weapons.
Take on a diverse plague of zombies, with loads of deadly mutations & abominable bosses to contend with. Learn to change tactics to match your foe & survive!
Work together across the diverse, overrun zombie wasteland. Fight your way through the remains of iconic London streets & landmarks to take back the city. Levels are overrun with secrets, & events to discover.
Interested in more VR games and experiences? Check out the rest of the nDreams VR catalogue here!
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1) or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater (VR), Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz (Non-VR)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 or AMD 290 equivalent or greater (VR), AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series or equivalent (Non-VR)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Video Output: HDMI 1.4 or DisplayPort 1.2 or newer, USB Ports: One USB 2.0 or greater
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.