- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Blowhards is a long range multiplayer fighting game, with king of the hill style gameplay. The characters are colourful, the music is fun, and the chaoticness is hilarious!
You can’t be a blowhard on your own: Gather your friends and blow each other off – platforms! Blowhards is a local 2 – 4 player party game!
Two playable characters, Noot & Toot! Shoot, block and supercharge your way to victory,
Pick up power-ups to defeat your opponents!
Several different levels of landmarks throughout the world, with a twist!
Make your own levels with the level editor!
- Two Playable Characters, Noot & Toot
- Choose 1 of 3 Skins For Your Player
- Choose Which Map You Want to Play
- Different Gamemodes
- Free-for-all deathmatch
- King Of the Hill
- Team matches
- Team King Of the Hill
- Build and play your own levels with the level editor
- Taunt your friends when crushing them
- 4 players local
We are Babloon Studios, 6 people from Sweden making this game because we thought there were too few party fighting games on Steam. The game is inspired from a mix of Super Smash Bros. and Towerfall Ascension.
This game is made for every couch game lover out there!
- OS: Win 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 5500 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 1 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.