- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
A clear summer sky spreads over the Hoshinomiya Girls’ High School.
This story begins with the belated start of school life for Hinako Shirai, who has just recovered from a leg injury due to a tragic accident.
The magical sisters Yuzu and Lime bestowed to her a special power to become a "Reflector".
Hinako transforms into the magical Reflector form and protects the world from devastating forces for the sake of the world, and her own dream that she thought she had to give up on.
 The Ordinary: School Life
During your school life, you will not only advance the story but also deepen your friendships with other students after lessons have ended and take on a variety of missions.
 The Extraordinary: The Common
In the Common, you will mainly search for items and fight battles in order to complete the missions you have accepted whilst at school or to resolve other student’s problems.
 The Extraordinary: Battles with Sephira
Repeating the cycle of school life and visits to the Common will advance the main story, eventually causing a "Sephira" to appear in the real world. Sephira appear at various points during the story, and Hinako stands up to fight them in order to both realize her own personal wish and to save the world.
- OS: Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (64bit required)
- Processor: Core i5 2.6GHz over
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX550Ti or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: OnBoard
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.