- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Borderlands 2 – Tiny Tinas Assault on Dragon Keep (DLC)
Sorcerers, Wizards and Crumpets, oh my! Join vault hunters, old and new, in Tiny Tina epic quest of revenge and redemption. Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep, the biggest and most inspired add-on content in Borderlands history, features a game within a game, as Tiny Tina takes on the role of Bunker Master in a game of “Bunkers & Badasses”. Travel through a dark and ever changing world of castles, dungeons and magic forests as you fight off skeletons, orcs, dragons and more. Explore side missions and answer riddles as you roll your insight stat to gain new and amazing loot. Join with friends to save the queen and restore peace and order to the world once more.
Please note: Add-on Content, Borderlands®2 required to play. This content is part of the Season Pass and will be available to Borderlands 2 Season Pass purchasers in game upon release.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB(XP)/ 2 GB(Vista)
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB free
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 /ATI Radeon HD 2600
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Other Requirements:Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9, Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and AMD CPU Drivers (XP Only/AMD Only)
- OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.1 (El Capitan)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVidia Geforce 8800
- Additional: Macintosh mouse and keyboard, Borderlands 2 supports both the Microsoft Xbox 360 wired gamepad AND the PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller.
- Supported Video Cards:NVIDIA GeForce® 8800, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX
ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6630, HD 6490, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
Intel HD Graphics 3000, 4000
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Borderlands 2: ATI RADEON HD 2400, NVIDIA 8600m, NVIDIA 9400m, 9600m, Intel Integrated GMA 950, Intel Integrated x3100
CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, AMD Phenom II X4
CPU Speed: 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 260
Video Memory (VRam): 1GB
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don't meet the above requirements? That doesn't mean your configuration wont run Borderlands 2. Visit the Borderlands 2 community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Borderlands 2 Linux and future AAA Linux releases!
NOTICE: Intel Integrated video chipsets and ATI chipsets are currently unsupported for Borderlands 2 Linux.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.