Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Download Burnout™ Paradise: The Ultimate Box today. Paradise City is the largest and most dangerous setting yet for the best-selling Burnout series. The massive setting gives players an open-ended world to explore, as they race their vehicles through hundreds of miles of roads and underground passages with more than 70 different cars. Speed through the streets from event to event, racking up points that are saved to your Paradise City driver’s license. Earn the vaunted “Burnout” license by smashing through billboards, jumping ramps, and sustaining crashes with the improved damage system.
The Burnout™ Paradise: Ultimate Box features all of the great gameplay and modes of the original game, as well as added enhancements especially for the PC. Now you can cruise the streets of Paradise City at night with the new Day/Night time cycles. There’s nothing like racing at night. The Ultimate Box also includes motorcycles for an all-new thrill ride. Take on 70 new motorcycle-specific challenges. Two bikes are available at the start, including the FV1100 and Nakamura Firehawk V4, with additional rides that can be unlocked or downloaded. We’ve also added dynamic weather that features a variety of new conditions. Even if you’ve played Burnout™ Paradise before, you’ve never experienced a challenge like The Burnout™ Paradise: The Ultimate Box. Download it today for the PC.
- Supported OS: Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Pentium 4 XP / 3.2 GHz Pentium 4 Vista
- Memory: 1 GB RAM XP / 1.5 GB Vista (2 GB recommended)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible with Shader Model 3.0, requires 128 MB or more and contain one of these chipsets: Nvidia 6600 or greater, Radeon X1300 or greater
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 4 GB of free space or more
- ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES REQUIRES AN EA ONLINE ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE FEATURES IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER GAME AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ONLINE ACCOUNT.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com.
INCLUDES SOFTWARE THAT COLLECTS DATA ONLINE NECESSARY TO PROVIDE INGAME ADVERTISING.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.