- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Digital PDF Manual including an Official Sourcebook will be placed in your Steam folder: …SteamSteamAppscommonCaladrius BlazeDigital Extras
About the Game
Caladrius Blaze features not only the Shame Break system where you can view fantastic eye-candy cut-in graphics for both the playable characters and the bosses as they take damage and clothes are cut away, but also beautiful graphics and sound from star-studded production with character designer, Yasuda Suzuhito, famous for his work in Durarara!! and Devil Survivor, and Basiscape, who handled the sound in Oboro Muramasa.
In the Story Mode fully voiced by star voice actors, you can enjoy the storyline of each unique character in the emerging world based on a gothic horror worldview. With two-player coop mode, you can experience even more varied storyline based on the combination of characters.
In addition, there are many contents to enjoy other than the Story Mode such as the Rush mode and the Score Attack Mode. There is a Tutorial Mode for beginners, Leaderboard for online ranking, and Gallery Mode for viewing cut-in images and other graphics.
- Unique Characters, Unique Stories
- Storyline changes depending on the combination of characters you select! Star-studded voice cast unite with amazing music to add more drama to the storyline!
- Shoot Down Bonus: Sexy CG Cuts
- Defeat the bosses that get in the way and obtain erotic CG cuts and images!
- Various Weapons To Shoot Through Enemies
- Utilize the 3 different types of shots to escape enemy fire! A shooting system developed after many tries!
Ranking system based on the network feature!
- Users can compete in various ranking fields which keeps them motivated!
And achievements on the many game modes!
- Configure various factors in the story/game options such as shoot down rate, score recorded for each character and earn achievements!
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphic card with 512MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct Sound
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.