- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
The best-selling first person action series of all-time returns with the epic sequel to multiple “Game of the Year” award winner, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2. In the world’s darkest hour, are you willing to do what is necessary? Prepare yourself for a cinematic thrill-ride only Call of Duty can deliver. The definitive Multiplayer experience returns bigger and better than ever, loaded with new maps, modes and features. Co-Op play has evolved with all-new Spec-Ops missions and leaderboards, as well as Survival Mode, an action-packed combat progression unlike any other.
- OS Version: Windows® XP/ Windows® Vista / Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better 256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8600GT / ATI® Radeon™ X1950 or better
- Network: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Disk Space: 16 GB
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Operating System: 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra)
- CPU Processor: Intel i3 (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 4850
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M
- Video Card (Intel): Iris
- Video Memory (VRam): 512 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3:
•ATI RADEON HD 2000 Series
•ATI RADEON HD 6490M, 6630M, 3870
•NVIDIA 9000 Series
•NVIDIA 320M, 330M
•Intel HD 3000, 4000, 5000
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.