Do you have fond memories of playing old style platform games, where you didn’t have to learn a hundred button combos to play it successfully? Canyon Capers is just for you if that’s the case.
Canyon Capers is a retro style arcade platform game for all ages, created by the authors of the 1992 original.
Starring DinoJr and his many friends as they venture through the canyons and caverns of ancient ruins in historical locations, to reach the ultimate goal, retrieval of the Golden Mollusk, source of all universal power and a mighty fine trophy at that.
With a finely tuned difficulty curve, from nice and easy, all the way to rock hard, just like old school platforming used to be. Canyon Capers will make you rely on your wits, your memory and at times, seat of the pants twitch gaming.
- Simple to play, hard to master classic retro platform gaming
- Full steam support… achievements, stats, leaderboards, and cloud support
- Trading cards, emotes, backgrounds and badges to earn
- 50 levels each with 3 levels of completion, each with many ways to complete… find your best path to fame and riches
- Race to the end, collect all the items and unlock the unique bomb levels
- Unlock new characters, each with their own unique abilities as you complete canyons and worlds
- Tongue in cheek nods to your favorite classic retro games
- Tons of secrets and collectibles
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: 1.4GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics Card made within the last 4 years (Pixel Shader 3.0, Vertex Shader 3.0)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.