Alone in space, light years away from your family, armed with only your Fistcannon™, Platform Drill and the meanest cup of coffee in the sector; you are Cargo Corps’ latest recruit, a Cargo Commander.
Your responsibilities are simple: travel through the vast reaches of wormhole-filled space salvaging priceless cargo from alien infested containers. The work, however, is hard, honest, and hairy:punch and shoot deadly mutants in the face, while traveling between your ship and containers. Jockey for promotions with thousands of other Cargo Commanders in the galaxy, collect over 80 different cargo types, all the while earning your way back home.
- Randomly generated levels based around names. Choose any name to generate a new custom sector and share with your friends to compete for high score!
- Fully destructible environments; create your own path with your Platform drill and explosives
- Compete with other players for promotions; each sector has an online leaderboard
- 2 different play modes: Career and Journey
- Loot the dead corpses of other players’ vain attempts at beating your score
- Upgradeable weapons and tools
- OS:Windows Vista/7
- Processor:2 GHz (or 4 GHz for CPUs like Celeron/Duron)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0c compatible; integrated or very low budget cards may not work
- Hard Drive:200 MB HD space; 256 MB Video Memory
- OS:Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card, 256 MB video memory
- Hard Drive:200 MB HD space
- OS: Ubuntu (and most other distributions
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c/OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card, 256 MB video memory
- Hard Drive: 200 MB space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.