- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The Blackjack master-class
Casino Blackjack is an easy-to-understand and effective way to learn blackjack; the rules, the etiquette and ways to develop your game and eventually beat the bank.
Once you have mastered the basics, you can use the training mode and strategy guide to improve your technique and winning potential.
Casino Blackjack offers the ultimate guide to learning the art of playing and winning a great hand of Blackjack, all without risking a penny.
Select from over 120 different casino’s house rules to practice with.
As well as being a fun game, allowing you to practice, and set the difficulty etc, there is also an in depth “Playing Guide”.
The “Playing Guide” contains the following,
Hints & Tips:
- Basic Rules
- Table Etiquette
- Level of Payouts
- Basic Strategies
- Advanced Strategies
- Betting Strategies
- Card Counting
- OS: Windows® XP
- Processor: Intel® Pentium III™ 700 MHz or equivalent
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible card/gpu
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 125 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.