- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Chaos Domain Soundtrack Edition
Chaos Domain is a game about shooting bad people in the face.
Apart from that, it is also a run and gun platformer, powered by Unreal Engine. The game is highly influenced by games from 8-bit and 16-bit era, including Contra/Probotector series, as well as titles like Abuse and Doom Troopers.
The game is set on a huge spaceship occupied by chaos cultists, where the main character (who clearly looks like a hi-tech version of the god Anubis) must kill everyone in sight. The game is obviously not story-driven, it’s all about action.
Players can upgrade weapons and purchase special items that can boost their performance. Local co-op for 2 players is available.
• Classic gameplay.
• 10 levels split into sub-areas, which gives us about 30 stages.
• Upgradable weapons and a range of special abilities to choose from.
• Pure hardcore run and gun action.
• Traditional 2 Player local co-op.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel CORE i3 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon 5570 1GB/Nvidia GT 450
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.