- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
The terrorists want a war? Let them have it!
26 years after a fatal accident in Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant that covered half of the Europe in clouds of radioactive smoke, a large group of terrorists took over the area, trying to steal all the remaining radioactive waste – and use it.
Ukrainian and Russian forces hit them with all they could, but the enemy was well prepared and the small war raged on. Two of the best Spec Ops agents move in on their own, hitting the enemy hard before they can escape with the loot. This is a no-frills, old style, gun-blazing and explosion-roaring attack against multitude of enemies. While sometimes helped by the Army, you are mostly on your own. Hit them hard where it hurts and become a legend for generations to come!
- Become one of the best soldiers today, facing multitude of opponents in the battlefield.
- Explore carefully recreated Chernobyl area, and chase your targets to the Middle East – after some of them manage to escape.
- Combat heavily armed enemies powered by sophisticated AI.
- Play along an AI controlled partner,also helping and being helped by Russian army and US Marines.
- Use 4 different scoped rifles altogether with close combat handguns against your enemies and selected targets.
- Learn to use gravity and wind to your advantage, as the game simulates real-world bullet ballistics.
- Adapt to many challenging tasks as you progress your missions.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium Dual Code processor or similar
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video Adapter compatible with DirectX 9.0c (Pixel Shader 3) with 512 MB RAM
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.