- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Cityconomy: Service for your City
Time to clean up!
Assume the many jobs of a service company and take care of a vibrant metropolis in the open-world city economy simulation CITYCONOMY. For you, that means: From the classic trash collection to drain cleaning, from towing services to lawn mowing, there’s a wide range of missions available across the entire city! A total of 15 vehicles await you, even in multiplayer!
Explore a huge, open-world city with its various districts, such as the old town, industrial park and residential neighborhood. You’ll find new tasks for your constantly growing fleet all over the city. If the residents are sat-isfied with you, you’ll gain access to new skills, jobs and machines.
Complete realistic jobs in the field of city economy, such as towing cars, cleaning drains, improving roads and trimming hedges, all together with your friends in multiplayer mode. Complete the tasks and ensure that the city’s residents are happy and satisfied. Build a company that generates profits and is a pillar of the local economy.
Up to 5 players can take part in multiplayer matches. The player who starts the game acts as the host. Complete a diverse spectrum of jobs together with your friends, or simply have fun in the open world.
What are you waiting for? Get behind the wheel of faithfully recreated vehicles from MAN and start the engine!
- Authentic simulation of municipal services such as trash collection, car towing, sewage and gardening
- Open-world city with an industrial park, commercial center, suburbs, old town and residential district
- Realistic weather system
- Day and night cycle
- Cooperative multiplayer mode for up to five players, including voice chat
- Faithfully recreated vehicle models from MAN’s current TGL and TGM series
- Varied, dynamic job system, side quests, experience tree and man-agement section
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10, 64-Bit
- Processor: Dual-core Intel Core 2 Duo or Athlon 64 X2 processor with at least 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11-compatible graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce 4xx or AMD Radeon HD 57xx and better) with at least 1 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3,5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 32-bit operating systems are not supported
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.