- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Combat Cats is a tile-matching game with unique combat aspects that add RPG and adventure elements. Kitty Island is in shambles. This once purrfect paradise is now without an ounce of catnip. You, a member of the Kitty Island Homeland Security’s veteran Ace Fighter Pilots, are the last hope to return peace and harmony. Go against impawsible odds and battle waves of enemies in the world of Combat Cats.
The game features a variety of offensive and defensive actions that can be used by matching various combinations of icons. These icons will unlock things such as rockets, bullets, repairs and much more. Longer combinations will unlock various sized nukes which will destroy rows, columns, and chunks of blocks when detonated.
- Match bricks in any pattern you want.
- Earn extra points and do more damage for bigger combos.
- Fire off nuclear weapons!
- Pop pesky water bubbles that block your game board.
- Upgrade stats, weapons, aircraft!
- Unlock achievements!
- OS: Windows Vista/7
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 175 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.