Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising
Red Alert 3: Uprising features four new mini-campaigns, giving players a deeper dive into the storyline’s of the Soviets, the Allies, the Empire of the Rising Sun and a unique campaign centered on the origins of everyone’s favorite psionic Japanese schoolgirl commando, Yuriko Omega. Set in the aftermath of Red Alert 3, the Soviet Union is still reeling from its crushing defeat. The Empire of the Rising Sun is desperately trying to regain both honor and identity, and the seemingly victorious Allies find themselves in the midst of corruption and deceit within their own ranks.
How will the defeated Soviets react to the occupation and the presence of FutureTech, the mysterious company contracted by the Allies to develop new technologies in the Soviets’ homeland? How will the humiliated Empire of the Rising Sun rise up and defend itself against the former Soviet commanders who have invaded their territory in a post-war land grab? How will the Allied occupational forces quash the uprising of the former Imperial commanders? And who is the mysterious Japanese commando Yuriko Omega?
- Four New Mini-Campaigns – Battle your way through four all-new mini-campaigns featuring classic fast, furious, and fun C&C action. New stories and missions will cover all three factions, plus experience an entirely new, dungeon crawler campaign centered on the Empire’s commando, Yuriko Omega. Find out what the dubious tech company FutureTech is producing in their secret research facility, how the Soviets and the Empire deal with their inferior situation and witness Yuriko Omega’s rise from captive to deadly assassin
- Challenge the Best! – How will you fight gigantic parachuting war bears, falling satellites, or an entire army of Yurikos? Can you beat the par time in each challenge? The new Commander’s Challenge mode puts you right in the action of 50 grueling challenges against 9 commanders from different territories and factions. Gamers skilled enough to make it through the daunting gauntlet will gradually unlock new units and find tougher opponents in a true test of RTS skills
- The Largest Cast in the History of Video Games Gets Bigger and Better – Command & Conquer’s trademark live-action videos return with stunning HD cinematics telling the deep story of Uprising. Fan favorites like Gemma Atkinson and Ivana Milicevic will make their return to Red Alert, alongside Malcolm McDowell, wrestling legend Ric Flair, Jamie Chung, Holly Valance, Julia Ling and many more!
- New, Over-the-Top Units – Uprising brings you 11 new over-the-top units in true Red Alert fashion. Use the agile Archer Maidens with their dangerous energy arrows, the fully amphibious Grinder that will crush everything in its path or the giant Giga-Fortress, a flying cyborg head s bigger than any other unit you have seen in Red Alert. Freeze your enemies with the Cryo Legionnaire or poison them with the radioactive liquid of the Desolator Trooper
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP SP2, Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Processor: Any Intel Core Duo machine; XP: Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2100+ or better; Vista: Intel Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2800+ or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better, ATI Radeon X800 or better
- Hard Drive: At lease 10 GB of free space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card (Yamaha Xwave-512 is not supported)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.