- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Conan Exiles Year 2 Season Pass
Enhance your Conan Exiles experience with the Year 2 Season Pass!
The Season Pass includes the following core DLCs:
- Treasures of Turan Pack (out now)
- Riders of Hyboria Pack
- Blood and Sand Pack
- Mysteries of Acheron Pack
The Season Pass contains four core DLCs! The first of these is the Treasures of Turan Pack, which offers the most ostentatious gear and building pieces in Conan Exiles yet! Three more core DLCs will follow in 2019.
Each DLC will contain tons of new and exclusive content and visuals for the game. You will be able to enjoy unique building pieces, weapons, armors, placeables and much more.
You save 25% by purchasing the Season Pass instead of buying all four DLCs individually. All four DLCs which are part of this Season Pass will be accessible in-game once they are available.
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit/ Windows 8 64 Bit/ Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 (1GB) or AMD Radeon HD 7770 (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 40 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.