What they’re saying about Contagion
"Contagion aims to save the zombie game genre from itself" -GamesBeat
"Contagion does have a small role to play in the great gaming zombie apocalypse. I quite like it." -RockPaperShotgun
"Contagion is a gory, addictive horror game that’s well worth its $20 price tag" -Bloody-Disgusting
"Contagion presents a tense survival based horror game" -Canadian Online Gamers
"Barlowe Square is one of the best levels featured in a multiplayer game" -Hooked Gamers
– Each play through is never the same with our built-in randomization system that changes the game/round each time you play!
State Of The Art Gore
– Our advanced gibbing system will immerse you into the game with limbs and organs being blown or hacked off!
Immersive Sound Effects
– Realistic ambient and sound effects that instantly draw you into the games dark apocalyptic atmosphere!
– Slow moving undead that can only be truly laid to rest with a bullet to the brain or enough wasted lead in their body wasting away the ability to function.
Extensive Survival Equipment
– Over 28 vital pieces of equipment from a large selection of firearms, melee weapons, don’t forget explosives, support items, tools, and much more to be added!
Unique Game Modes
– Choose from a multitude of classic and new game-modes that require co-op and survival skills in which you escape, extract civilians or hunt each other! Not to mention our Panic modes, upcoming Flatline (Survival) mode and more!
Stop paying more
– We will be releasing new content and 2 DLC Bundles in 2014… For Free! This was decided in 2010. Once you own Contagion you will never have to pay for updates or DLC bundles we develop for it… Ever.
- OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP 32/64
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 compatible video card with 256 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 7 GB HDD Space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Hardware: Mouse & Keyboard
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet Connection
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.