- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Crab Cakes Rescue
Crab Cakes Rescue is a unique puzzle game that will pinch your brain! Navigate your way through nearly 100 vibrant levels by shedding your shell to create new opportunities to escape! Each time a shell is shed, a block is created and your crabby crustacean self is shrunk. You must use these tricks wisely as you have a finite number of shells! And beware of pesky seagulls and other bothersome beach buddies as you find the best way to get up, down, and around each mind-boggling level. Prepare to spend hours on the sandy shore of Crab Cakes Rescue!
- Nearly 100 mind-pinching levels!
- Multiple ways to finish each level – you decide!
- Avoid pesky birds and pollution
- Use your shell “lives” to create new opportunities to win!
- OS: Windows® XP (SP3)/7 (SP1)/8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E4400 or 2.0 GHz AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 750 MB available space
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
- Processor: Intel Mac
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM (ATI or NVIDIA)
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Keyboard and Mouse
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.