- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Crankies Workshop: Grizzbot Assembly
Crankies Workshop is a true or false question game with a colorful and friendly atmosphere. Crankie needs help assembling his new order of Grizzbot’s and he needs you to answer the knowledge machines questions to keep it assembling the robots. He will show you the ropes and then set you loose on all 30 levels consisting of 10 questions per level. Each question you answer is a stage in the robots assembly and has a dollar value based on the speed you answer correctly. The overall value of each of the 30 completed robots(levels) is tracked and assigned a rating of 1,2,3 by Crankie so you can see yourself progress and try and beat previous scores.
Colorful and Friendly Atmosphere
30 Robots(aka Levels) to complete
300 True or False Challenging Questions
3 Ranks to reach per level
- OS: Win 7 32-bit or higher
- Processor: 2.0 ghz or higher
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: 500 Megs VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.