- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Crash And Burn Racing
Crash and Burn Racing is a high impact racing game. You will be put behind the wheel of crazy vehicles that are fitted with over-the-top weaponry and power-ups such as a nitro chargers, bombs and homing missiles.
The sole purpose of the game is to create as much havoc as possible by taking out rivals and preferably causing a fair share of civilian casualties in the process. You get to drive in fast super cars, ambulances, fire trucks and even a heavily armoured school bus.
Each of the vehicles can be fully upgraded and customized to meet the driver’s destructive needs. With each successful takedown money is earned, which can be used to upgrade cars.
- High speed arcade racing with intuitive controls
- Drive crazy vehicles and customize them at will
- Wreck your opponent with over-the-top weapons
- Stunning fast paced 3D visuals
- Infinite replayability
- OS: Win 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 50 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.